Stephen R. Jaffe is a San Francisco employment trial lawyer at Jaffe Trial Law with over forty years of experience. He represents only employees, never employers. If an employer has failed to hire you, failed to promote you, or wrongfully discharged you, you may be entitled to money damages and other relief.
Stephen R. Jaffe is committed to offering each of his clients the attention and resources necessary for successful resolution of their case. He has been helping people in the San Francisco Bay area with their legal problems for over four decades.
To find out what your rights are and how to best protect them, contact Stephen R. Jaffe at 1-415-618-0100 to schedule an appointment. He understands that your time is valuable. To expedite the process, you may wish to complete his intake questionnaire prior to the first meeting.
- California, 1971
- District of Columbia, 1982
- New York, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1972
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1971
Honors and Awards
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Marin County Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Municipal Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Marin County Municipal Court