Each state protects the rights of its workers. If a worker sustains an injury at work that makes them temporarily or permanently disabled, their employer is required to provide them wage compensation and medical benefits.
Many employers and their insurance providers are reluctant to provide workers’ compensation to their injured workers. Cardamone Law provides an injured-at-work attorney in Reading, PA, to provide justice to these injured workers and give them their rightful compensation.
workers comp attorney settlement Reading PA gather medical and vocational evidence for your case, take depositions from doctors and co-workers, and make a strong representation for you in a court of law. An accident-at-work lawyer also ensures that you reach a settlement with your employer and insurance provider as well.
In most cases, it is beneficial to have a work injury lawyer by your side, as they lead your case professionally. A workmen’s’ comp lawyer also handles all the legal intricacies which a regular worker isn’t able to understand. Furthermore, a hurt-at-work lawyer also offers support and understanding to the injured worker, which an injured worker needs the most.
These are the services we offer:
- Discussing settlement value with your employer and their insurance provider.
- Ensure that you’re seeing appropriate doctors.
- Forming a plan of action in case your claim is denied.
- Fighting for your case if your employer tries to reduce your wage loss and medical benefits.
- Give advice regarding how workman’s compensation works in PA.
(215) 206-9068 (All Communications Remain Confidential)
Address: Cardamone Law 100 W. Main Street, Suite 120, Lansdale, PA 19446
Phone Number: (215) 206-9068
Hours: Available 24/7/365